Ain't Nutting but Music and Good Weed


Sunday, February 10, 2008


Ain't Nutting but Music and Good Weed

Ain\'t Nutting but Music and Good Weed




Artist: X-Tech

Album: Ain't Nutting but Music and Good Weed

Year: 2004

Tracks: 18

Genre: electronic

1 Intro
2 Keep 4 My Gangsta
3 Dats da Sound I Luv
4 E-Legal Substances
5 Everybody Jumpin
6 Don't Fuck Around
7 Narghileh Session
8 Too Hot Tonight
9 I'm Gonna Show Ya featuring Keyshno
10 Hit it
11 To All My Music Maker
12 Bas Bumpin Blunt Smokin
13 High Time (Skit)
14 Legalize My Production
15 Like Ya Never Hear Before
16 Terminal Featk Fatbastard
17 Teknologyk Vibrations
18 Da Best Quality (Outro)

Download Ain't Nutting but Music and Good Weed mp3 : Ain't Nutting but Music and Good Weed



Related:
Favourite Thing About Jane
Gory Days
MTV Mash presents

0 comments: